Tuesday 6 April 2010

Skype Line Runs

How come I missed out on Skype for so long. For anyone who has been using it for years I am sure the novelty has worn off, but for me - how amazing is that? I am in Edinburgh at the moment with another show and have just Skyped (is that right) Ellen to have a line run. Yes it is 6.30am, but it is the best time to catch each other at the moment.

I Skyped my best mate Alice on the other side of the world in New Zealand the other day as well. It was like she was right there. Fantastic. When you think about it it is truly amazing all this technology that we take for granted these days. I do spend a lot of time on the internet though - which isn't necessarily a good thing. There is no substitute for real human interaction.

Ellen and I were looking at the scene where Dorph tries to trepan herself with a hand whisk. It is one of the madder scenes. Fortunately, Ellen already has a hand whisk that we can use. Not sure if it is battery operated though...

No comments:

Post a Comment