Sunday 21 March 2010

Website nightmare

I would consider myself pretty good at internet based stuff these days. I am not a techy, but I buy domain names and know how to use them!! I have created websites using the now advertised easy web creation tools. I just bought a website to use for our show from one.com. First time I have used them. Big problem - none of their easy to use software or templates are Mac compatible. Now - wouldn't you think they would point that out on their website? They do point out that you need Internet Explorer 6-8 - which even if I had seen that, I wouldn't have known it meant Mac was a no no. Argh.......An easy to create website has just not been that easy and wasted a load of my time. I have asked for my money back. Shame - the template I was looking at would have been perfect....back to the drawing board.

No comments:

Post a Comment